Planning Your Dissertation
Dir gefällt dieses Produkt? Sag's weiter!
This essential guide takes students through the planning for each stage of their dissertation, from hatching an idea to handing in their finished project. Short, succinct chapters cover everything from devising a research question and engaging with the literature to choosing a methodology and structuring an argument. It features ten sample dissertations from a range of subject areas, so that students can better anticipate what lies ahead, practical advice at every step and action plans to keep students on track.
This book is the ideal companion to all students completing a dissertation as part of their undergraduate or postgraduate studies, whatever their subject area.
- Includes activities and checklists designed to help students formulate ideas, set objectives and track their progress
- Provides guidance on how students can establish a strong working relationship with their supervisor
- Contains examples of real students’ work across a range of disciplines
- Shows students exactly what examiners and supervisors are looking for in their work
- Expanded content on using theory and writing abstracts
- Includes more examples from students’ dissertations, including an outline for a performing arts dissertation