Securing Office 365 - Masterminding MDM and Compliance in the Cloud
Dir gefällt dieses Produkt? Sag's weiter!
Data breaches, compliance fines, and distribution of personally identifiable information (PII) without encryption or safeguards place businesses of all types at risk. In today’s electronic world, you must have a secure digital footprint that is based on business processes that are designed to protect information. This book is written for business owners, chief information security officers (CISO), and IT managers who want to securely configure Office 365. You will follow the Microsoft cybersecurity road map through a progressive tutorial on how to configure the security services in Office 365 to protect and manage your business.
What You’ll Learn
- Manage security with the Azure Security Center and the Office 365 Compliance Center
- Configure information protection for document and electronic communications
- Monitor security for your business in the cloud
- Understand Mobile Application Management (MAM) and Mobile Device Management (MDM)
- Prevent data loss in Office 365
- Configure and manage the compliance manager tools for NIST and GDPR
Who This Book Is For
IT managers and compliance and cybersecurity officers who have responsibility for compliance and data security in their business
Shows how to keep your business and critical information safe in today's cloud-based world
The first book to focus on security and compliance in Office 365, a vital topic for IT managers today
Covers best practices based on author Matt Katzer's extensive experience on the road helping companies migrate to Office 365