Kowloon Station (KCR)
Dir gefällt dieses Produkt? Sag's weiter!
Please note that the content of this book primarily consists of articles available from Wikipedia or other free sources online. Kowloon Station, located in Tsim Sha Tsui on the present site of the Hong Kong Cultural Centre, was the former southern terminus of the Kowloon-Canton Railway. The first Kowloon station was a temporary structure built near the Post Office on Salisbury Road in 1909 and served until the permanent station was completed in 1910. Regular service began at the second station on 1 October 1910. The building consisted of a two storey L shaped terminal building with a clock tower.
Herausgeber Frederic P. Miller
Herausgeber Agnes F. Vandome
Herausgeber John McBrewster